Right Now is a great time to build in Geraldton.
The building and property market in Geraldton has been in a slump over the past 18 months, which tends to make people a little cautious about investing in a new home. This trend is all part of a repeating cycle, and the experts suggest that the market is just about to move back into a recovery phase here in WA.
The truth is that now is actually a great time to build here in Geraldton! Those that do take the plunge now are likely to reap the benefits in the long term.
Here’s 6 reasons why now is a great time to build in Geraldton
- Home loan interest rates are at record lows right nowInterest rates have avereged 4.81% in the last 10 years and hit a record low of 1.5% in December 2016
- House and Land Packages have never been more affordable
- Required deposits for home loans are now very low
- The trend towards new home investing is gaining strength
- Generous incentives are currently being offered by most leading builders and developers
- The WA government has grants of up to $15,000 on offer for eligible new home buyers
The market is currently moving into a recovery phase so call Warren now on (08) 9935 9444 to discuss what is on offer here in Geraldton and weather you are eligible for the government incentives on offer.